The School of Law under Techno India University combines excellence and eminence in academics. The School has been offering various programmes for students of all levels namely
1. BA(H)-LLB and BBA(H)-LLB, each being a five-year course.
2. LLB degree course that is a three-year course for aspirants after Class XII
3. Doctorate Degree Course(PhD) for the students after obtaining their postgraduate degrees
Approved by the Bar Council of India, the School of Law houses a group of eminent faculties coming from diverse fields, interests and methodologies leading to a learning experience that remains peerless. The Moot Court Competition 2020 witnessed an unparalleled display of lawyering skills and techniques where students from multiple premier institutions dealt with problems on 'Cyber Law'. There has been multiple initiatives that the School engages itself in as Moot Court Competition, Free Law Aid and providing best Internship Opportunities to students at the High Court to work with eminent lawyers and law firms. Besides having state-of-the-art infrastructure and technical expertise, the Law School provides soft skill development courses and computer lab assistance to all the learners. The School strives to keep up with the rising needs of the hour by tutoring the students with IBM Watson that helps the lawyers find relevant cases using natural language search. The aim of the School is to help and prepare the students to enable them achieve a fuller and greater understanding towards serving the society around the world.
The esteemed judges of Moot Court Competition 2020:
1. Dr. Vinod Kumar, National Law University (NLU), Delhi
2. Dr. Yashomati Ghosh, National Law School of Indian University,(NLSIU), Bangalore
3. Dr. Arup Kumar Poddar, National University of Juridical Science (NUJS), Kolkata
4. Sri Dipankar Bhattacharyya , IPS, DIG State Police Academy
5. Hon'ble Justice Narayan Chandra Sil, Ex-Judge, High Court, Calcutta
6. Mr. Archin Jana, Advocate HighCourt Calcutta, Phd Scholar, WBNUJS
7. Mr. Dhananjay Banerjee, Advocate, High Court, Calcutta
8. Ms. Arpita Basu, Advocate, High Court, Calcutta
Techno India is immensely proud of the fact that it is approved by the Bar Council of India.